Another morning and it’s time for breakfast…
Maybe a chocolate muffin?
Why not a great big healthy breakfast that is filling and refreshing?
1 Wheat tortilla
1. Heat up the tortilla in a non stick pan for no more than 3 minutes
2. Make an omelette
3. Put the omelette in the tortilla with preferred veggies (lettuce, tomatoes, olives)
4. Wrap it up and throw it in the oven for no more than 10 min at 350 degrees. (No need to pre heat)
5. Put your choice of yogurt in a glass; layer it out evenly
6. Sprinkle your favorite cereal on top of the yogurt
7. Add a layer of small fruits (berries, finely cut fruits)
8. Add a later of yogurt
9. Top it off with bigger fruits and a hint of cookie crumble, cinnamon or oats
10. Take out the wrap
11. Enjoy your breakfast!