GRADUATION WITH A TWIST
Long speeches, emotional surroundings, three hours of wait then hats fly in the air!!
It’s that time of the year again! Graduation time! Friends and family gather to celebrate the
achievement of their fellow high school graduate. Food is a must, maybe something sweet?
What about cupcakes! What better than graduation cap cupcakes!?
I think this is a fun and creative way to add a twist of festivity to a plain boring cupcake.
It screams “graduation” and leaves guests wanting more! It is very inexpensive and unique. If
you want to be remembered for the cutest graduation cupcakes, you must try the graduation
Mini recess cups
Chocolate or rice Krispy
Any string candy
STEPS ON MAKING YOUR CAP CUPCAKES
1. Pre heat the oven to 360 degrees
2. Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl
3. Add 3 eggs into the mix
4. Add 1/3 cup vegetable oil
5. Add 1 cup of water and mix the mixture making sure there are no clumps
6. Pour the cake mix 2/3 of the way into individual cupcake compartments in the heating pan
7. Put the heating pan in the oven for 19-23 minutes
8. Take out the cupcakes and let them cool
9. Frost each cupcake with desired frosting
10. Add sprinkles on to the edges of the cup cake
11. Put one recess cup, smaller side up on each cupcake
12. Add a small amount of frosting on top of the recess cup
13. Put a square piece of chocolate on top of the frosting, make sure it’s
14. Melt a piece of chocolate in the microwave for 25 seconds
15. With a butter knife add a small amount of the melted chocolate on top of the square
16. Quickly stick a piece of string candy (approximately
17. Place the cupcakes in the refrigerator
I hope you enjoy these cute cap cupcakes! They are easy and fun to make not to forget
also delicious. Congrats to the graduating and happy eating.